Thursday, May 23, 2013

5/23/13 Thrifty Thursday - Valerie Joseph Boutique

Thursdays will focus on all the ways a lovely lady can keep up to trend without breaking the bank! Let's be thrifty gal pals, time the share the steals & deals!!

For you 808-ers, are you looking for a store that offers hip, trendy items at reasonable prices? Hit up Valerie Joseph Boutique located on the ground floor of Ala Moana Center!

If you've never shopped here before, they sure know how to make your experience GREAT! Sizes & stock of clothing, accessories, etc. are LIMITED, it's just the way VJ herself runs her store. It ensures that your items will be as unique as you are! Check out their Facebook page & Instagram; there are constant updates for new merch!! (I have to admit I have become quite the stalker on their social media platforms since VJ's style is awesome)!!

There always seem to be promos running all year long--thanks for thinking of us fashion hungry gals V! As such, one of my more recent visits had me walking out with more items than I had originally planned...started with the jacket, then I threw in a necklace... The sales girl was a TOTAL enabler and mentioned VJ's buy 2 get the 3rd 50% off! Naturally I couldn't pass up a good deal, and I am SO happy with my purchases--I can't wait to show them off :)

 

(How cute is the packaging?? All about the details baby!)

Customer service here is also FABULOUS! You'll leave feeling like a Queen. If you still need more convincing as to why you need to give this place a look-see, check out the rave reviews on Yelp! Happy retail therapy shoppaholics ;) See ya there!


xoxo
~carlykins

No comments:

Post a Comment