Wednesday, May 22, 2013

5/22/13 Wishlist Wednesday - 5 Things We Love

The blogger-verse has been blowing up with these wishlist posts...so of course I'm hopping on the bandwagon!

I've always loved the weekly "5 Things We Love" column in the Star Advertiser. So my Wednesday Wishlists will be a hybrid of wants, loves & of course wishes!

1.  Celine - Luggage Tote (SOLD OUT); WAHHH!

Of course I am lusting after something that is COMPLETELY out of my price range and is sold out. I've grown to love the look of this bag: simple, subtle, functional and reminds me of LV's Never Full (if you can't tell I like my bags BIG)! Oh well, this is what WISHES are for :)

2.  Jeffrey Campbell - Cantu ($160, Homecoming Boutique, Honolulu)

To buy or not to buy, that is the real question. These are SO within reach, (not so much within budget), but I'm so so SO tempted!! Especially since my Google search was not able to find this color?! Homecoming you are an enabler >.<

3.  mStand Laptop Stand ($45, Amazon)
Ok, so this has been in my Amazon cart forever! It is totally justified as a NEED, seeing as my desk area is a mess and I think it would totally free up some space--we like desk efficiency! But some other (unnecessary) purchase has always taken precedence. I first saw this on my advisor's desk and thought it was genius. While it technically doesn't fit my 17" MacBook...I think I can make it work...

4.  Muji - Acrylic Cases
Functionality at it's best! Organization and display all in one. These acrylic cases from Muji have been growing in popularity, primarily through Youtube makeup gurus & vloggers. As a Japanese brand, quality is expected as the raves have justified. Sadly, you have to be a hawk on the site; these guys sell like hot cakes and are usually sold out. This model is $25.25 but there are a number of models that have different features/sizing. Check out the review by one of my fav beauty bloggers: hollyannaeree!

5.  Jeffrey Campbell - Soiree
Lucite + heel = one KILLER shoe for Spring/Summer. It's all the rage, and I have been wanting IN for MONTHS! Forget the Mom lectures of these types of "clear heels" being trashy--the black fade on this lovely pair is to die for!!--simultaneously subtle & mysterious. Dream shoe FOR SURE.


xoxo
~carlykins

No comments:

Post a Comment