Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pinky's up! Happy Birthday Besties!!

8.18.13.



I am dedicating a SPECIAL post to two of my besties...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVES!!

Sometimes I still think it's amazing how two of my best friends are only born a day apart...coincidence much??

While one of my bff's is far, far away, thankfully my other biffle is right here at home with me! As it is a very special birthday year, we celebrated in the best way that any classy lady could...with Tea Time!




Tucked away in Manoa Valley,  the Wai'oli Tea Room is where families, couples or girlfriend gatherings are a norm, especially on the weekends. As sophisticated ladies, we decided to celebrate our friend's birthday with tea & lovely tea foods!





Favorites were the Lilikoi Cream Puffs & the Chipotle Veggie Wraps!!

For more details visit their website (linked above).

Pinky's up!


xoxo,
~carlykins

No comments:

Post a Comment