Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How-to Tuesday - Newlyweds Wedding Frame D.I.Y.

8.20.13.



It's wedding season, meaning time to start thinking about that special something that you are going to give your beautiful friends on their special day!!


1. Find a frame! Papyrus has gorgeous seasonal selections in all sizes! As the wedding I was attending was in the summer, I decided to purchase something fun, fresh & of course floral!



2. Decide how you would like to personalize your frame! I decided to craft my own frame insert with a wedding couple! I used a Cricut machine/Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge to create these little paper people but if you have an artistic talent, use it! Be it just the frame as is, or creating your own frame insert, it's really the thought that counts! :)



3. Place your insert inside your frame! Make sure to measure & test out proportions prior to making your design elements permanent! If you decided not to create an insert, think of a creative way to wrap your unique frame! 



...& voila! A newlywed worthy frame to highlight your friends' special day!

It's your turn to c's the d.i.y.!

I'd love to see what you can create! Happy D.I.Y.-ing!!



xoxo
~carlykins

No comments:

Post a Comment