Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Splash into Summer!

6.5.13.

I'm not usually a water person...but lately, that's all I've been thinking about: beach, sun, ocean.

Thank goodness I live in a beautiful place that can offer all of these things :)

Sadly, some fun in the sun is limited by funds & availability...and so these beach worthy items will probably forever remain as lustful thinking...

1. H&M - Bikini Top w/ metal palm trees ($19.95, H&M)

ADORABLE! Unfortunately, since there is no H&M in the 808 and no online store...forever a LUST. I just can't get enough of these palm trees!! And seriously, at under $20 you can't go wrong!

2. Souled Out Surf - 10.5' Orange Koi & Dragon ($1300, Souled Out Surf)


A dear friend (shoutout to AnaBeezy!) just purchased a GORG paddle board from this company! I had stumbled across these two tattoo-ish designs and realized that hers was also purchased from SOS. She has gotten me addicted to this popular pastime; if only I could afford this price tag...a girl can dream.

3. Aqualillies for Tarte - Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye & Cheek Palette ($38, Sephora)


The iconic Aqualillies (sychronized swimming) + Sephora = genius summer palette & waterproof to boot! Amazing packaging...I just cannot resist this beautiful collab!

4. Fighting Eel - Ava Sky "Fish" print(s) (prices vary, Fighting Eel - in store)

I have been lusting over this Fish print FOREVER!! Finally FE has brought in more of these fab Ava Sky pieces and I think I'm going to cave! ...now if only I could decide which style...thoughts??

5. Sephora Collection - 8 hour Mattifying Moisturizer Sunscreen ($22, Sephora)


Use protection lovely readers!! I have been on the hunt for the right product that would provide me with protection & comfort for daily use. This "in-house" Sephora product has racked up quite a few rave reviews; I'd def want to give this a try! (I also purchased Smashbox's CC Cream, SPF 30, which I will be trying out soon; coverage, protection, dark spot correcting...already loving the concept)!



...& that's all folks for this weeks' Wishlist Wednesday :) happy lusting!!...

xoxo
~carlykins



UPDATE:

Sephora's next Disney collaboration will be debuting this month! One of a number of items is already available for V.I.B.s online! Dare to dream ladies...


See Beautzine's blog for more info; she posts great reviews on products before they show up in stores!




No comments:

Post a Comment