Tuesday, February 5, 2013

c's the d.i.y.

What does c's the d.i.y. mean? Aside from being a place to express some ideas, the phrase is really just a play on words that was drummed up within a series of conversations with B.Loved. (Just try saying it a few times fast; sound familiar?)

A few years ago I was introduced to the idea of deco by a dear biffle (aka BFF). While it was certainly not the start of my DIY obsession, (I used to make "outfits", yes hand-sewed, for my Barbie dolls), deco-ing has become my most recent endeavor that I have invested in.

I hope to post a how-to sometime in the (hopefully near) future, but if you have the itch to join the deco craze, and have to have a blinged out piece to call your own, check out Kira Kira Creations!

So here's to DIYs, hand-crafted creativity & fun! When the opportunity arises, you must seize the moment before it escapes from your creative genius! Carpe DIY :)


~c

No comments:

Post a Comment