Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday Wisdom - Karma is a b$%#&!

6.19.13.


I have been obsessed with infinity symbols for a long time...yes, even before the TV show Revenge debuted a season ago...


...and I have always been a firm believer in things happening for a reason; fate & karma. I guess I am superstitious haha.


I finally purchased a jewelry piece with this symbol from Imi Jewelry (at the Honolulu Night Market)...& I'm in love! And I want more, more, more!


Keeping this in mind will change the way you view the world, your surroundings & will influence your actions in ways that can make you a better person...at least this is what I've come to learn by remembering this piece of wisdom.


"...& in that moment we were infinite."
~The Perks of Being a Wallflower



xoxo
~carlykins

No comments:

Post a Comment