Thursday, June 6, 2013

Honolulu Fashion Invitational

6.7.13.

Come support local designers at tomorrow's Honolulu Fashion Invitational!



Who: Aspiring local designers (go Ryan H.!!)
What: A night of fashion, fun & entertainment!
Where: Fix Sport Lounge, Downtown Honolulu
When: 6:00-10:00 pm (First Friday's after!)
Why: WHY NOT! You know you want to ;)



Check out their Facebook event here.
Check out their sponsor, Lawrence Blake Group Int'l, here.



xoxo
~carlykins



p.s. it will be my first (& prob only) catwalk debut--wish me luck!

I can't help but think of this happening...



UPDATE:

Last night was a BLAST and I have to say I kind of liked it! A lot of waiting around than I thought...but modeling & walking are a LOT harder than it looks!! I have to give a special thank you shout out to Ryan for providing me with this probably once in a lifetime experience and from taking me from nice girl to "street" haha, my dear friends Kimi & Shan for coming to support me, and the various people who helped with hair/makeup/strutting--I couldn't have made it through the night without you all :)

Ryan Hanaoka, the fabulous designer!

...also found this candid shot via Freshionable!


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog :)

    Join My Giveaway!!!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/06/cloisonne-enamel-pendant-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamar! You also have an awesome blog--I will check out your giveaway! Thanks for visiting! <3

      Delete