Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday Week - 25 is the new 21

6.16.13.



Sadly all birthdays must come to an end...& a new chapter in life really begins...


...but being 25 doesn't feel much different from being 24 (and under)...

There are some things to look forward to though:

  1. I can rent a car--who's ready for a road trip! Also car insurance discounts??
  2. Prime age for the 7 year rule ;) ...still a Puma, not quite a cougar yet HAHA.
  3. People think you are mature; don't let their judgements get too far into your thoughts though!
  4. Others will value you more what's inside than what's on the outside.
  5. The best of life is ahead--I hear the mid-twenties are awesome!


I am so fortunate to have such wonderful family & friends who made my 25th birthday fabulous! I can't say enough thank you's to everyone who helped make this birthday so special :)


Honolulu Night Market, Kaka'ako, HI


Also stumbled across this in the Thought Catalog--which i LOVE!--6 Rules for Turning 25.


I am also loving this; it reminds me to love MY life, because it is mine & it's OK to be 25 :)




xoxo
~carlykins



Also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Daddy (and all of the other father's out there!)--"you're the besssssssst"! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment