Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Week - Get Ready with Me!

6.10.13.

It's Birthday Week!

...but I thought about this too late to do any "special" posts. As such, the cleverest thing I could come up with is a "Get Ready with Me!" post for the day...sorry ladies, I'm a little too self conscious to do a vlog...yet? Haha. Still trying to convince a girlfriend of mine who is a beauty genius & local guru amongst our friends to start vlogging!!


1. (night before) Exfoliate: Ocean Salt, LUSH
2. Tone & Moisturize: Eau Rosa? & Vanishing Cream, LUSH
3. Primer: PhotoReady Perfecting Primer 001, Revlon
4. Foundation: (a) NAKED Skin, Urban Decay (b) CC Cream, Smashbox; (blend together)
5. Powder (fav ATM): Multitasker Face Powder, Milani Cosmetics
6. Eye Primer: Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Urban Decay
7. Eye Shadow (for everyday wear ATM*): Matte Eye, Too Faced
8. Eye Liner (ATM): Three Wishes Eyeliner Set, Disney & Sephora collaboration**
9. Mascara: LashBlast Volume, Very Black, Covergirl
10. Brow Liner: Fluidline, Dip Down, MAC
11. Brow Fill: Palette, "London Girl", Stila
12. Blush: Orgasm, NARS
13. Highlighter: Pearlmatte Face Powder, Veronica's Blush, Archie's Girls Collection, MAC
14. Lips (fav ATM): Lip Glow, Dior

*ATM = "at the moment"
**I usually use the MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.



At the moment I am also pooped...and this is the best I can do...I will have to finish this tomorrow :(



xoxo
~carlykins



1 comment:

  1. Hi Svetlana! Love the concept of your blog too--I def need to use a translator though :) haha adding you to my list as I type--thank you for visiting! Looking forward to seeing more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete